Lawyer in Saint-Paul-de-Vence
Mr. Zakine, Doctor of Law
Maître Zakine, a Doctor of Law, lawyer and lecturer at the University of Nice, has extensive and regular experience in property law, but also has a wealth of knowledge that enables her to intervene in other areas of law.
She can assist you with all property law matters, including the construction of new buildings, VEFA (Vente en l'état futur d'achèvement) delays, co-ownership disputes in Saint Paul de Vence, and property disputes and sales.
It assists property managers and union councils in managing complex disputes, such as non-payment of co-ownership charges.
In addition, she is highly skilled in property disputes and regularly intervenes in Saint-Paul-de-Vence and the surrounding area, in English or French, to deal with problems such as damages.
Although she regularly visits the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, Maître Zakine also works throughout France. She uses modern tools such as electronic signatures, videoconferencing, e-mail and telephone, which make it possible to work remotely without difficulty.
En tant qu’avocate spécialisée, docteure en droit et titulaire de deux masters, Maître Zakine est une experte en droit de la propriété et en VEFA, et possède une solide expérience en matière de copropriété. Faire appel à elle, c’est s’assurer de défendre vos droits de la meilleure façon possible.
The law firm of Maître Zakine is located near Saint-Paul-de-Vence, but is headquartered in Antibes and offers its services throughout France, including BordeauxMarseille, Paris, Rennes, Lille, etc.
Consultations are possible by videoconference, telephone, or in person in his office, using platforms such as Google Meet or Zoom.
Maître Zakine's expertise enables her to assist you in a number of areas, not just real estate or co-ownership law, although she is very familiar with these fields and with the town of Saint-Paul-de-Vence.
So if you need assistance in any area of law, including real estate or co-ownership law, Maître Zakine is here to help.
Cécile Zakine, a Doctor of Law, lawyer and lecturer at the University of Nice, has considerable expertise in a variety of legal fields, including but not limited to real estate law. As an experienced lawyer in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, she can assist you with a wide range of legal issues.
In addition to its involvement in the recovery of condominium charges and evictions, Maitre Zakine can also help you with a VEFA purchaseShe is particularly familiar with condominiums in Saint-Paul-de-Vence. She is particularly familiar with condominiums in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, regularly visiting the area to meet her clients and manage their affairs.
As a lawyer in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, she has gained considerable experience in handling a variety of cases, such as commercial lease disputes, easement issues, demarcation problems and construction disputes. She can also assist you in areas such as family law, employment law and criminal law.
Using modern tools such as electronic signatures, videoconferencing, e-mail and telephone, Maître Zakine is able to work efficiently from a distance, making it easier to collaborate with his clients, whether they are in Saint-Paul-de-Vence or elsewhere in France.
For a quick initial consultation, you can make an appointment online with Maître Zakine via her law firm. Cabinet Cécile Zakine is at your disposal to help you with all your legal needs. Do not hesitate to contact us for assistance from a committed lawyer in Saint-Paul-de-Vence.
5 Interesting facts about the town of Saint Paul de Vence
Saint-Paul-de-Vence is a French commune in the Alpes-Maritimes department in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. Here are five interesting facts about the town:
- Town of Art and HistorySaint-Paul-de-Vence is renowned as an artists' haven. Famous painters such as Marc Chagall, Henri Matisse and Pablo Picasso were attracted by the town's beauty and spent time here. Today, numerous art galleries line the narrow streets of the town.
- Medieval architectureThe old town of Saint-Paul-de-Vence is surrounded by well-preserved medieval ramparts. The narrow, cobbled streets, arches and old buildings give the town an old-world charm.
- Saint-Paul-de-Vence cemeteryThe town's cemetery is the final resting place of several famous personalities, including the painter Marc Chagall, who is buried there with his wife.
- The Maeght Foundation: It is a museum of modern and contemporary art located close to the town. Founded by Marguerite and Aimé Maeght in 1964, it houses an important collection of works by 20th-century artists such as Joan Miró, Alexander Calder and Fernand Léger.
- Baou de Saint-JeannetThe "Côtes d'Azur": This is a large rock that dominates the town and offers a breathtaking view of the Côte d'Azur. It is popular with climbers and hikers.