Lawyer vefa real estate law


Image Source: FreeImages

You have co-owned real estate with your spouse or another trusted person for many years. You may even have paid a certain amount as immobilization compensation. But now you have a problem. Something has gone wrong, and it's time to find a solution before the dispute gets worse and worse. Whether it is a minor problem or something that has grown, you need help now.The conventions of co-ownership are not always sufficient to ensure that your interests are protected and that disputes do not arise in the future. Sometimes co-owners simply cannot agree on what should happen next. This may be because one of them simply wants to take advantage of their partner and doesn't care about the other at all; or because they want different things than they actually need or want. Whatever the case, this article will give you advice on how to settle a co-ownership dispute once and for all, so that both parties can continue to live happily in peace and tranquillity, without any doubt as to who really owns what in the house, garage or land where they live together as neighbours, friends and family under the same roof...



Do not let the argument escalate.

In most arguments, one person will try to exert more power or control over the other. In a marriage, this is usually clear, as one person is usually a man and the other a woman. In a joint ownership situation, however, it can be harder to spot what's going on. If someone is trying to take advantage of you, you need to be aware of it and get help. before the situation does not escalate. It is important to try to keep the dispute to a modest and manageable level so that one person does not feel obliged to be in a 'defensive' position. Co-owners are usually in a hurry to resolve their problems quickly and simply, as they are required to agree on certain issues within a certain timeframe. Obtaining immediate help is the best way to solve a problem from the outset, when it is still small and manageable enough to be resolved without the help of lawyers or other professionals.


Arrange a meeting to discuss the problem.

Co-owners should meet in person and discuss any problems or disagreements that arise between them. This is the best way to get to the bottom of things and to avoid something much more serious escalating into conflict. If a meeting does not take place between two people, it is not the end of the world. It doesn't have to be a big meeting, just a meeting where you sit down and talk about the problem you are having. You can also use an online meeting service for this. This allows you to type in your comments and the other person's responses, without having to stop and read what they write. This will give you maximum time to type your comments and make your point.


Create a written agreement outlining your common expectations.

If you are unable to meet, you can try to draw up a written agreement outlining your expectations. This step can be crucial. There may be a misunderstanding which can be cleared up by a simple written agreement. Such agreements are useful in any type of relationship and are particularly important in the case of co-ownership. Not only is it useful to know what each expects of the other, but it is also important to know what each expects of themselves. That way, if either person makes a mistake, they can easily see where they went wrong.


Be clear about your own responsibilities and what you want to happen next.

Be clear about your own responsibilities and what you want to happen next. If you and your partner can't agree on what you own, where you live and who should do what next, you should seek legal help. But if you can write down what you expect from each other and what each of you will do, you will be much more confident in what you are doing. When you are clear about your responsibilities and what you want to happen next, you are much more comfortable in your own skin and don't feel like you have to justify your actions or take the blame for everything that goes wrong.


Seek legal advice before signing anything.

If you and your partner are still finding it difficult to agree in writing, you can always consult a lawyer. This is a good idea, regardless of what you put in writing. It's important to get advice legal before to sign anything, even if you don't use it. This simply shows that you have taken the time to think things through and comply with the law. It will show the other person that you are serious about the matter and not just taking advantage of you. To make sure you get the better legal advice If you're not sure what's possible, you need to ask yourself a few simple questions. Who is giving you legal advice? Who do you need to get this advice from? Why are you consulting them? These questions will help you get the best advice, even if you don't have a specific situation to resolve.



Shared ownership can be a beautiful thing - especially when you find a house you both want to live in. But it can also cause serious problems. If one of you wants to take advantage of the other, or if both of you want things that are different from what you really need or want, you will have to work hard to reach an agreement about what you own, where you live and who should do what next.

Me Zakine works all over France: Antibes, Grasse, Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Ile de France, Neuilly sur Seine, Boulogne, Villepinte, Bezons, Pontoise, Toulon, Dijon, Bordeaux, Saint Tropez, Perpignan, Mont de MarsanRennes, Nantes, Nancy, Metz and Thionville.

Do not hesitate to contact Me Zakine to accompany you on all these issues.

Ms Zakine will also be available to you by videoconference, which you can arrange at your convenience via her website:

This admin

About This admin

Lawyer in Antibes, registered at the Bar of Grasse. Intervenes throughout France. Labour law, Litigation at work. Real estate litigation and co-ownership law. Construction problems (VEFA,..)Fast, motivated and committed response. Do not hesitate to contact the lawyer in Antibes: Maitre Zakine. or to make an appointment online for a consultation.

Bookmark this page!

Contact the firm