Areas of intervention of Zakine in Antibes
In judicial matters, I intervene before all courts:
Labour Court, Court of Appeal, JUDICIAL Court, Social Court, Criminal Court and administrative courts
Cécile Zakine can help you on a daily basis with a wide range of tasks in the Antibes, Sophia-Antipolis and Alpes Maritimes regions (Antibes, Grasse, Nice, Saint Paul de Vence) as well as throughout France (Bordeaux, Toulouse, Lyon, Marseille, Paris, Paris region).
Select your situation with the buttons otherwise, you can consult the list of intervention areas below.
Advice and litigation support
- Employment regulations, employment contract and drafting of specific clauses (non-competition, confidentiality, use of IT tools, contractual compensation for termination, etc.)
- Drafting of the rules of procedure
- Drafting the employment contract: fixed-term contract and open-ended contract
- Managing the termination of employment contracts contractual termination, disciplinary dismissal, dismissal for economic reasons, settlement
- Management of the termination of the employment contract in the event of receivership or judicial liquidation.
- Management remuneration
- Requalification of the mandate contract as an employment contract
- Posting of employees
- Protection of privacy and unlawful taking of evidence
- Responsibility for employee or the employer in the event of misconduct.
Social security law
- URSAFF litigation
- Pension litigation
- Management of the litigation on accidents at work and occupational diseases: phase before the Commission of amicable appeal
- Inexcusable fault
Advice and litigation support
- Consumer contract
- Distance selling contract: French and European regulations
- Dispute between a professional and a consumer
- Advice on group action
Part of my thesis is on consumer law. I teach this subject in Master 2 European Law at the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
Occupational risk management
- Support and advice for company directors and litigation relating to occupational risks
- Employer's safety obligation: implementation of action plans for the prevention and assessment of occupational risks
- Health and safety, work environment: support in applying French and European regulations
- French and European regulations: employees' right to information and training
- Signposting of risks in companies
- Moral and sexual harassment
As a lawyer, I have always practised in labour law but also in social security law. I discovered this litigation when I was a legal assistant at the Paris Court of Appeal. In this capacity, I focused on asbestos litigation, which I continued to practice in law firms. My thesis on the European regulation REACH on chemical substances deals in part with the right to employee health and hygiene.
My experience allows me to support business leaders in their efforts to occupational risk prevention.
Criminal labour law
Litigation in right can be coupled with criminal law litigation.
- Inexcusable fault and breach of duty of care
- Failure to comply with health and safety obligations
- Undeclared work
- Illegal lending of labour
I acquired these skills when I was a legal assistant at the Paris Court of Appeal and a lawyer in a law firm.
As a lawyer, I have always practised employment law. I also teach criminal law at the University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis in Licence 2 and Master 1
- Contract law
- Liability law
- Co-ownership law
I taught contract law and I continue to teach liability law at the University of Nice. Sophia Antipolis. I work in partnership with co-owners' associations and have taught in the BTS Notarial Law course at the Lycée Estienne d'Orves in Nice.