The Legal Weekly
The story of Mr Grumpy
This is the story of Mr Grumpy who knows everything about everything....
Deciding whether to accept the initiation of legal proceedings can be a lengthy process.
It is not always easy to call on a lawyer for all the acts of a company's life because of the cost that this can represent.
As a professional, we first listen and try to identify the needs of our client or a future client.
Let's not be in a hurry, let's inform them as best we can about the procedure to be initiated (its risks, its length, the chances of winning) or about the need to be accompanied to avoid difficulties arising.
Mr. Grumpy, who thinks he knows everything, has many adventures:
- Counsel, I had not paid attention to the duration of the non-competition clause that I inserted in the contract of my employee's work. What do I risk now?
- I have contested my URSSAF debt, I should have asked for a payment plan but it is too late. What should I do?
- Oh no, Master, I only provided a quote and not a contract with penalties for late payment. Should I have drawn up a contract?
- Counsel, I was aware of a case of harassment in my company but I did nothing. Should I have conducted an investigation and laid off the employee concerned?
- Master, I do not plan to undertake the structural work on my tenant's commercial premises? Is this possible?
All these examples show how irreversible certain situations can be.
Mr. Grumpy has understood this, he has legal support, has increased his turnover and is even thinking of changing his name! (he has also asked his lawyer for advice...).
Your first decision will now be to seek support to increase your success without any hindrance!
Call on the Cécile ZAKINE Law Firm, which will listen to you, anticipate your needs and prevent you from being constantly annoyed!
Me Zakine works all over France: Antibes, Grasse, Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Ile de France, Neuilly sur Seine, Boulogne, Villepinte, Bezons, Pontoise, Toulon, Dijon, Bordeaux, Saint Tropez, le Var, Draguignan, Perpignan, Mont de MarsanRennes, Nantes, Strasbourg, Nancy, Metz and Thionville.
Don't hesitate to contact Me Zakine, who will be able to advise you on all these issues.
Ms Zakine will also be available to you by videoconference, which you can arrange at your convenience via her website: https://calendly.com/maitre-zakine
Lawyer in Antibes, registered at the Bar of Grasse. Intervenes throughout France. Labour law, Litigation at work. Real estate litigation and co-ownership law. Construction problems (VEFA,..)Fast, motivated and committed response. Do not hesitate to contact the lawyer in Antibes: Maitre Zakine. or to make an appointment online for a consultation.
Possible consultation 45€/ 30 min by phone for a first consultation